Monday, March 06, 2006
My "day job": Gourmet Food Writer
- Click on a title below to see recent articles
- Salt Crust "Cout de Sel" Roasting
- Gifts for Cooks
- Good Gravy - You Can Do It!
- Heritage Turkeys, Bourbon Red, Naragansett, White Holland
- Apple Galette - Somewhere Between Pie and Tart Lies Heavenly Dessert
- Red, White and Drunk Holiday Wines
- Cooking with S/O/L/E
- Swordfish Provençal
- Langoustines and Cockles
- Picking Fall Apples
- The Big O - Oysters at Home
- Thomas Keller Gets Exposed
- Go Down Under with Global Gourmet Passport
- Am I brilliant? A knucklehead? Bring it on, tell me what you think...
- Click here to email me.
- Holidays are just around the corner...check here for help, recipes, and tips.
- Don't miss out, keep it fresh!
- Bon Appetit Management Co.
- Chef's Collaborative
- Diamond Organics
- The Ethicurean
- What the Hell Does a Vegan Eat Anyway?
- Smitten Kitchen
- Nat Decants
- Cooking with Amy
- Becks and Posh
- Michael Ruhlman's Blog
- One Bite at a Time
- Chocolate and Zucchini
- Food Porn Watch
- Ulterior Epicure
- Cream Puffs in Venice
- The Gurgling Cod
- 101 Cookbooks
- Just Hungry
- Burnt Lumpia
- "Like checking in with an old friend..." and "a very persuasive and well written argument..."
- Tanya Steel, Epicurious.com
- How to Pick a Peach
- Baltimore, or The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire
- The Lovely Bones
- The Big Oyster
- The Brief and Wonderful Life of Oscar Wao
Talk to me!
Mark Your Calendars
S/O/L/E Bloggers (sustainable/organic/local/ethical types...)
Other Blogs You Shouldn't Miss
My Sally Field Moment: They Like Me
Old-School Publishing - Because Books Still Rock
My Writing on the Business of Movies for Box Office.com
What I know (and think I know) about Sports I share here:
Previous PostsSubscribe in a reader
View my profile on Inked-In
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.