• Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    Wilde Turkey?

    I believe it was Oscar Wilde who said, "I love deadlines. I love the sound they make as they whoosh by."

    Even if you're having Turkey Trauma, you can still pull off a Thanksgiving feast in just under 36 hours. Check out my Ten Point Plan for Turkey Day Procrastinators and even the most highly talented procrastinators amongst you can do it.

    You know I love this holiday. This year I'll be chasing Kevin Brauch and others at The Toronto Gourmet Food and Wine Show, so my Orphans', Refugees' and Procrastinator's Thanksgiving
    will be slightly delayed. I hope to bring you lots of great info on food and wine from the show.

    In the meantime, even if you're well prepared for Thanksgiving and not at all a procrastinator like me, you can add a little zip with some spice rub, compound butter, spiced nuts or a new sweet potato recipe. I share lots of tips, recipes and cheats in these articles. Invite some friends over and enjoy.

    God gave us our relatives, thank God we can choose our friends. (Ellen Mumford)
    AddThis Social Bookmark Button

    2 Comments:

    Blogger M said...

    Yay! I loved the ten point plan. Good work, very informative, fun stuff. I'm so excited about having T-day off so I can roast my duckling leisurely. Splurged at Williams and Sonoma yesterday and bought this beautiful roasting pan.

    Have a blast at the food and wine convention. That sounds like a yummy time!

    1:47 PM  
    Blogger JacquelineC said...

    Cool. Did you find a recipe you're fond of? Let me know if I can help!

    5:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home