Microwave Popcorn Danger - update
Remember when I told you about lung damage from microwave popcorn? It seems initial information that it was "only a problem for the factory workers" not the consumer was false!
Read this Medical Newsletter report that a consumer who was diagnosed with the same lung damage from his habit of inhaling the buttery-flavored aroma rising from his microwave popcorn.
Remember, it's easy to pop safely.
- One brown paper lunch bag.
- About a third of a cup of popcorn kernels.
- One staple.
Done. Even an FDA hack could manage that!