• Monday, September 18, 2006

    Dr. Phil via Dr. J

    So my friend (Dr. J) passes along wisdom from an unexpected source: Dr Phil.

    Apparently, following this advice has helped her and multitudes more achieve inner peace. I'm all for that:

    Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish
    all the things you've started and never finished." So, I looked around
    my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before
    leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a
    bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of
    Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription,
    the rest of the cheesecake, all of the Doritos and a box of chocolates.

    You have absolutely no idea how freaking good I feel right now! Dang,
    that Dr. Phil is smart!


    I always thought was a huge asshole, maybe I'll have to reconsider!
    AddThis Social Bookmark Button

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home