• Thursday, September 13, 2007

    Vosges Ancho & Chipotle Ice Cream - "Red Fire"

    Oh my. Just when I was thinking I'd listen to the cranky cats, succumb to the sweet snuffling husband, when I discover a new blog all about chocolate. Now, sitting here pouting.


    Then it hits me! We have this new ice cream - so rich, so creamy and so chocolate-y. Just a bit of heat on the back end and some cinnamon. Happy girl.

    See how easy that was?

    Labels: ,

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Trevor said...

    I recently had some chipolte ice cream. It had a nice kick..

    8:59 AM  
    Blogger JacquelineC said...

    Obscene poultry gestures will get you no where in life, repent!

    Kidding, sort of. Thanks for stopping by and linking. Just had a look at your blog. Nice job foraging!

    Keep in touch - big event for October National Seafood Month - right here!

    12:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home