• Thursday, November 29, 2007

    Cooking Books, for Real

    Amy Sherman writes in her Epicurious Blog this week about cookbooks and books for cooks this holiday season. But read here about Cooking the Books for real (thanks to Joseph!)- then go read Amy's blog about new Cookbooks and the cooking a whole cookbook trend.

    You may have heard about the Julie/Julia project? That was the one that launched a career, I think. Then there's Smitten Kitchen, if memory serves, she's working her way through Dorie Greenspan or Maida Heatter. Anyway, all are worth checking out. As are a few I cover in my new post on Suite101.

    I keep meaning to write about cookbooks, but end up writing about other books sort of about cooking or about food. I'm sticking to my plan and am going to give you my top five or so...maybe tomorrow...

    Labels:

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home