• Monday, October 15, 2007

    Caramel Sushi


    Okay - I know this isn't seafood but I'm sitting here working my little fingers to the bone sending out reminders about my Sustainable Seafood Blog Event and the only thing sustaining me are the chocolates from my new favorite chocolate store: Beacon Hill Chocolates.

    Just now I am talking to myself with my mouth full of a chocolate covered cherry which is wonderful enough to elicit moans. And I don't even really care for these, generally. Then there are the caramels. Tiramisu caramels.

    They carry a startling array of chocolates for such a tiny boite of a spot...and they do carry artisanal chocolates from producers working on sustainable and heirloom varieties.

    In addition, there is the helpful presence of staff and beautiful little hand-painted boxes with Boston scenes. Perfect for a little gift of chocolate.

    But do check out our seafood event and pass the word about the event. And the chocolate.

    Labels: ,

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yum...Your taste description had my mouth watering!

    2:50 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you for the nice comment about the little keepsake boxes...I am the California artisan that produces the keepsake boxes for my client Beacon Hill Chocolates. It's always great to hear feedback! Try their Mocha Cups too!

    2:33 AM  
    Blogger JacquelineC said...

    You must check this shop out. They have a lovely selection and great sales people too. Do go, right on Charles Street.

    2:47 AM  
    Blogger Howard J said...

    These chocolates are make my eyes roll into the back of my head!
    I work for and have a large very exclusive client base here in Bel Air, Bev. Hills, etc, and I send the chocolates from Beacon Hill Chocolates everywhere.
    Everybody absolutly just loves them.

    5:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home